Chugwater Chili Bloody Mary
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) tomato juice
- 3 Tbs (1 1/2 ounces) vodka
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp freshly grated horseradish
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 pinch Chugwater Chili Gourmet Blend
- About 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Lime
- Chugwater Chili Salt Cocktail Rimmer
Wet glass rim with lime wedge and dip in rimmer. Mix together all ingredients and pour into glass. Add-ins include celery stalk, bacon slice, pickles, or others you may prefer.
Note: For a quick and easy Bloody Mary you can use a pre-made Bloody Mary mix and add in the Chugwater Chili Gourmet Blend and rim your glass with the Chugwater Chili Salt Cocktail Rimmer.