From sweeping plains and stunning national parks to laidback ski towns and down-home dude ranches, experience the best of the west with Moon Wyoming. Inside you'll find:
- Strategic, flexible itineraries for history buffs, wildlife enthusiasts, outdoor adventurers, and more, including focused coverage of Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, and Devils Tower
- The top sights and unique experiences: Immerse yourself the cowboy lifestyle at a rodeo and explore timeless towns where the Old West is alive and well. Learn about Wyoming's indigenous cultures at the Plains Indian Museum or enjoy parades and dancing at a traditional powwow. Peruse trendy Jackson Hole and dig in to locally raised bison burgers and huckleberry pie
- Outdoor activities: Hike through Yellowstone's majestic wilderness, spot bison, elk, bears, or wolves, and marvel at the legendary Old Faithful. Go whitewater rafting or kayaking, soak in hot springs, ride a gondola up to jaw-dropping mountain-top views, or ski the alpine slopes at Snow King
- The best road trips in Wyoming, including a loop through Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- Honest advice from former wilderness guide Carter G. Walker on when to go, where to eat, and where to stay, from historic lodges to dude ranches and campsites
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Recommendations for visitors with disabilities, traveling with kids, and LGBTQ+ travelers
- Thorough background on the history, weather, wildlife, outdoor recreation safety, and culture
With Moon's expert advice and local insight on the best of Wyoming, you can find your adventure.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.